Welcome to the most awesome running Adventure ever! This is The Triple 8 Quest - 8 Marathons, 8 Continents, 8 Days and The Triple 7 Quest - 7 Marathons, 7 Continents, 7 Days. This is the only running event in the world that attempts to run in locally organized races on all 8 of Earth's continents. We travel to marathons and half-marathons organized by local event directors for both The Triple 7 and Triple 8, where we will be joined by as many as 500 local runners. The Triple 8 begins in Auckland, New Zealand and the Triple 7 begins in Perth, Australia. Both events finish at The White Continent Marathon & Half-Marathon in Antarctica. And please note, our events' goals are to complete each event in 7 days or 8 days, respectively. Our events' goal is not to complete under 7 days or under 8 days as the rules we established in 1999 (and updated in 2017 when Zealandia was added as a Continent) when we created the sport state that finishing under 7 days would result in a 7, 7, 6 (8, 8, 7) . Details are finalized and will continue to be updated here on our website. Registration for 2023 Triple 7 Quest & 2023 Triple 8 Quest is now OPEN.
Please note that registering you will be submitting a nominal deposit only
Please note that the total package cost for 2023 is $16,995 for the Triple 8 Quest. That cost includes the following:
Triple 8 Quest Hotels for:
– 3 nights in New Zealand (January 7-9, 2024 )
– 1 night in Sydney, Australia (January 10, 2024)
– 1 night in Cairo, Egypt (January 12, 2024)
– 1 night in Amsterdam, Netherlands (January 13, 2024)
– 1 night in the USA (January 14, 2023)
– 4 nights in South America (January 16-19, 2024)
Also included is:
– Flight to and from Antarctica
– Camping overnight in Antarctica
– Race entry fees for all 8 races, depending on what you register for.
– Swag from Triple 8 Quest (Jacket, Shirt, Backpack, carry-on suitcase, checked suitcase).
– Ground Transportation from airport to hotel, hotel to race course (other than Asia, South America & Antarctica where we will be within walking distance to the race course), race course to hotel, hotel to airport (does not include transfer upon arrival in New Zealand or departure for home in Punta Arenas)
– Most meals between the end of your first race and the end of your last race (assuming the last race occurs on the date scheduled), other than what will be served on the planes.
– Services of Marathon Adventures staff
Please note that total cost for the 2024 Triple 8 Quest is $16,995
PLEASE NOTE – The fees do not include the flights from Auckland to Sydney, Sydney to Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi to Cairo, Cairo to Amsterdam, Amsterdam to Atlanta, Atlanta to Punta Arenas or your home airport to Aucklland, or Punta Arenas back to your home Airport.
We use a third party flight booking company to help you book those flights. We provide you and the third party flight booking company with the airline and flight number information that you need to book. We provide you and the third party flight booking company with the fares that we have found for both coach and business class. You will then contact the third party flight booking company to book your flights and choose which flight segments you want to book in coach, if any, and which flight segments you want to book in business class, if any.
In 2020, if you had flown coach the whole way you would have paid $3400 in airfares, not including your flights from your home airport to Perth and from Punta Arenas back to your home airport. In 2020, if you had flown business the whole way you would have paid $13,200 in airfares, non including your flights from your home airport to Perth and from Punta Arenas back to your home airport.
|Triple 8 Quest||Click to Find Out||Register »|
|Triple 8 Quest/Triple 7 Quest||Click to Find Out||Register »|