Starting November 1st, we’re challenging you to compete in the 4th Annual Beat the Bay State Challenge!
Month-long virtual challenge (Nov 1st-30th)
- $20 entry per person
- No limits on team size, you can tackle the Challenge by yourself or with 100 friends!
- Walk/run wherever you are
- As you log miles, your team will move along a route of the 900 mile perimeter of Massachusetts. Can you do it more than once??
- Earn fun badges showing your progress as you travel around the state
- Compete against other teams to see who can:
- Build the biggest team!
- Raise the most money!
- Finish the Challenge first!
- Prizes for top performers
- Event swag available for purchase
- Raise money for a fantastic organization and get some exercise while you do it!
Whether you want to form a team of your own or just help to support a great cause, we have lots of Sponsorship opportunities available! You can:
Become a Sponsor - As an event sponsor you automatically receive a set number of entries for your team and you enjoy additional promotional benefits which could include: “sponsor of the week” recognition, press coverage, e-news and social media shout outs, the ability to give out branded swag, and more!
Play Now, Pay Later - Want to provide a fun option for your officemates, but not sure of how many people want to join in? We can create a unique code for your employees to use where they can sign up free of charge and we’ll send your organization an invoice at the end for the total cost.
Customized Package - Have a sponsorship or partnership idea of your own? We’re happy to work with you to create something just for you!
Contact Althea Wong-Achorn at [email protected] if you would like to get involved or have any sponsorship questions!