THIS EVENT IS AT CAPACITY! JOIN OUR WAIT LIST AND IF YOU'RE SELECTED, YOU'LL SEE AN EMAIL THAT WILL GIVE YOU 2 DAYS TO REGISTER. GOOD LUCK!
This is one of our very favorite trails in Davis County. This loop course will travel up North Canyon, past Rudy's Flat, and down Mueller Park Trail. At mile 3.5 the trail turns into a single track where you wind through the deep pines and bright autumn colors of the mountain. Along the ridge you'll enjoy a view that you do not want to miss out on! If you're ready for the most beautiful adventure, this is your half marathon.
- Participant Medals
- Cool Shirts (long sleeve)
- Raffle Prizes
- Food at the Finish Line
- Chip Timing
- Lots of parking
- And THE BEST TRAIL RUN EVER!!!
Please consider the following:
- You will need to supply your own water. Bring either a water bottle or hydration pack. We are trying to get a water station up top, but still plan on your own water source.
- The race will start at 8:00AM on Oct. 14th (Saturday). Please show up at least 30 minutes early.
- Cut off time will be at NOON (4 hours after start)
- You will receive an email in regards of packet pickup. You will be able to pick it up the day before the race as well as race day at the venue.
- Follow us on Facebook/Instagram for news and extra info! @racepaceevents
- Shirt order goes out one month before race day. We always order extra to accommodate later registrations but shirts are not guaranteed if you sign up after September 14.
- September 1st through October 6th the price to sign up is $70
- October 7th through to race day will be $80 (last week before race day)
- and if you’ve read this far, you can get 15% off if you sign up with someone else. 🥳