Event details and schedule
Race Day Info is here! Including parking info, schedule, packet pickup, bibs, weather, gear/key check, route info, water stops & cheer zones, and post-race party.
See you all soon!
Fort Worth Marathon Race Information
- The Full Marathon course is 2 laps beginning and ending at Panther Island Pavilion heading southwest along the Trinity Trails to Acme Brick. The 20-mile race has the same first loop and a shortened second loop with a turnaround at the Woodshed. The Half-Marathon is just the first lap of the Marathon course.
- Course is certified by the USA Track and Field (can be used to Qualify for the Boston Marathon) - USATF Certification # TX18108LAB - Fort Worth, TX
- Full Marathon USATF certifcation map
- The Shack @ Panther Island Pavilion.
- For directions, click on the map to the right.
Early Bird Registration Fees (Through August 31):
- Full Marathon $105.00
- 20 Mile Race $95.00
- Half Marathon $85.00
Regular Pre-Registration Fees (September 1 through November 6):
- Full Marathon $115.00
- 20 Mile Race $105.00
- Half Marathon $95.00
Race Day Registration Fees (Race Day - November 7):
ALL RACES (Full, Half, 20-Mile) - $125
Refunds, Transfers/Deferrals, and Race Changes:
Refunds available subject to an admin fee of $10 through August 31. *** NO REFUNDS AFTER August 31st - NO EXCEPTIONS. ***
- If you can't attend, you may request a Deferral to next year's event (via the option above) through October 1st. Otherwise, please consider your registration fee as a donation to the Run Like a Cheetah program. Deferrals are subject to an admin fee of $10.
Race distance changes are subject to an admin fee of $5 (plus the price difference, if any) through August 31 and an admin fee of $10 (plus the price difference, if any) for race distance changes from September 1 through November 6 (by 8:00 PM).
- Race changes only (NO REFUNDS/DEFERRALS) can also made be at Packet Pickup for a fee of $10 (plus the price difference, if any) CASH.
- Saturday, November 6 from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Panther Island Pavilion
395 Purcey Street
Fort Worth TX 76102
- Runners may also pick up their packets on race day starting 1 hour before their race at Panther Island Pavilion.
- Finisher's Medal
- Unisex/Men's T-Shirt - Note: size/availability not guaranteed for registrations after Sunday, October 25
- Women and Men
- Overall Male & Female
- Overall Master Male and Female
- Runners 12 & Under; 13-15; 16-18; 19-24; 25-29; 30-34; 35-39; 40-44; 45-49; 50-54; 55-59; 60-64; 65-69; 70-74; 75-79; 80 & Over
AWARDS ARE AWARDED THREE DEEP IN EACH AGE GROUP FOR THE 5K, 20 MILE RACE, HALF MARATHON, FULL MARATHON
*Results will be posted live at www.coxracingservices.com. All award winners can pick up their awards at the event site during the event or at Luke's Locker in Fort Worth the following week.
ALL FINISHERS IN THE FULL MARATHON, HALF MARATHON, 20 MILE RACE, & 5K WILL RECEIVE FINISHER MEDALS.
RESULTS WILL BE CHIP-TIMED BY COX RACING SERVICES on race day at Luke's Locker in Fort Worth after Tuesday, November 10th. Awards will not be mailed after the event. Therefore, award winners must pick up their award at race site or by November 25th at Luke's Locker.
RESULTS WILL BE CHIP-TIMED BY COX RACING SERVICES
Random Drawing: All Marathon, Half Marathon, & 20 Mile Race finisher are elgible.
- $500 to a "Lucky Full Marathon Finisher" 
- $500 to a "Lucky 20 Mile Finisher" 
- $500 to a "Lucky Half Marathon Finishers"