We are excited to announce that the 15th annual Memorial Day Classic 10K, 5K & 1-mile family fun-run/walk will be happening LIVE on May 31, 2021 at Drakes Creek Park, Hendersonville, TN. We have recreated this run to make it, what we believe, is an extremely safe run. We also have a virtual option as well!
Here’s how it works:
1. Register before April 15, to be assured a t-shirt. Register before May 1, for the best prices. Registration will end May 27 at 5pm. There will be no race day registration.
2. For each race we will have a socially distanced holding area and each participant will be released in a staggered start. More details to come.
3. There will be limited touchpoints at this event. We will have water bottles at water stops and no finish line food.
4. This is a no mass gathering run. All registrations must be done online by May 27 at 5pm and pre-packet pickup is strongly encouraged.
5. All staff and volunteers will be wearing a mask or facial covering at all times.
6. Participants will be asked to wear a mask or facial covering when you are in the start/finish line area. You may remove your mask when you begin the race. Please note there will not be a gear check to hold masks. It can be placed on a belt, in an arm or waistband, etc. Please remember to put the mask or facial covering back on when you have finished the race.
7. All participants are asked to park in Life.Church parking lot on Indian Lake Road.
|15K Run||Click to Find Out||Register »|
|5K||Click to Find Out||Register »|
|1 mile||Click to Find Out||Register »|