Join us on Friday, September 18, 2020 in West Chester, PA for the 11th Annual West Chester STOMPS Cancer 5K & 1 Mile Family Walk, proudly supporting Bringing Hope Home. STOMP cancer by registering as an individual, forming a team, sponsoring, volunteering or raising funds – all to support local families with cancer!
- Exclusive STOMP T-Shirts will be provided to all participants registered by August 29th.
- Team name will appear on back of shirt if created by August 29th.
- Students 14 & Under receive a special discounted price.
- Pre-Race Packet Pickup will take place at Chester County Running Store on Thursday 9/17 from 12PM-7PM
- Race Day Packet Pickup will be on Friday 9/18 at Barnaby's starting at 5PM
- Day-Of Registration will be on Friday 9/18 at CCRS starting at 5PM
- Pre-STOMP Presentation will begin at 6:15PM
- 5K Race will begin at 6:30PM on the corner of Church & Market St. Walk immediately to follow.
- All STOMPERS are invited to join us at STOMP-Fest following the race at Barnaby's of West Chester, where there will be free food, drink specials, awards, raffles & more!
Please note: This event is rain or shine! We will stop collecting shirt sizes on 9/2. If you register after 9/2, you will get a shirt but the size won't be guaranteed.
- Top 3 overall runners
- Top 3 male and female runners in each age group (Age groups are: 0-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+)
- Top fundraising individuals
- Top fundraising teams
- Team Spirit Award (in loving memory of STOMPER Jeni Stanley)
- Largest Team Award (in loving memory of STOMPER Katie Durant)
You can learn more about the STOMP here!
#UnexpectedAmazingness #WCStompsCancer #BringingHopeHome