Due to Covid-19 THE RACE WILL BE CAPPED AT 250 PARTICIPANTS and in an effort to eliminate crowds, we ask that everyone abide by the below guidelines to keep our staff and our community safe and healthy and allow the races to continue to run in-person and as scheduled. We thank you for your help and participation as we navigate these times!
-Wave/staggered assigned start times
- Staff & Volunteers will be in masks. Racers are encouraged to wear one before and after the race.
- No water coolers. Please bring sufficient amounts of water. Only bottled water will be available.
- No on-site registration
- No race day packet pickup. All packets that are not picked up at the pre-race packet pickup will be left at Eastridge Rec Center for pickup.
-No print results and on-site awards. Results will be live immediately following the race. Awards will be available for pickup the following week at Eastridge Rec Center.
- Racers are encouraged to limit their time onsite before and after the race.
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- If you have any symptoms of Covid-19 or were in contact with someone who tested positive in the last 14 days, we encourage you to stay home.
Put on your lederhosen and your running/walking shoes and join us at the annual HRCA Oktoberfest 5K!
As part of the "Kettlebell Cash" Series, we will be hiding a blue kettlebell out on course worth $100 to whoever finds it and brings it back to the finish!
Register by 9/5/20 to guarantee t-shirt!
We race rain, shine, sleet or snow 99% of the time! However, in the case of severe weather (lightning, tornado, bomb cyclone, hurricane, tsunami) and the course becomes inaccessible and/or pose a major safety danger to participants, the race may be postponed.
|5K Run/Walk||Click to Find Out||Register »|
|Youth 5K Run/Walk (12 & Under)||Click to Find Out||Register »|