- 4 HOUR Challenge: Please note we need at least 10 people signed up for the 4 hour challenge to be able to do it. If we do not reach that many registered by race week, those already signed up will be deferred to the 2 hour challenge and refunded accordingly. 4 Hour runners will all start together at 7:00 am
- The 2 HOUR and 1 HOUR Challenges will start at 8:00 am
- The trail around the lake is approximately a 1.4 mile loop with lots of elevation change. Perfect challenge for beginners and vets! Timers will record every lap as you pass the checkpoint.
- HALF LAPS will only be counted if they can be verified by gps watch
- AWARDS to the top Female & Male Overall + 10-yr Age Groups with the most miles recorded within their respective time frames.
|Crystal Lake 60 Minute Distance Challenge||Click to Find Out||Register »|
|Crystal Lake 100 Minute Challenge||Click to Find Out||Register »|