This 49 year old tradition of Webster, NY was started by Jim May, former English Teacher, in Webster. Jim May started this event as a practice run for his Cross Country Team, as a way for them to get a workout on Thanksgiving Day. As the years progressed, the event grew to what it is today. Jim May’s former Cross Country Runner, Dave Boutillier, took over the reigns of the race in the late 90′s under his Race Directing Company, YellowJacket Racing. Each year this race reminds Dave and many other former Webster residents of his youth and running the event annually.
Strollers, Dogs, & Headphones are NOT permitted on course!!
• Chip timing (including net time, however results and awards are based on gun time as per USATF rule 163)
• Plenty of post-race food for all participants
• Live Text and Email results as your finish (you must sign up for results notifications to track a runner)
• Finish line video integrated into the results in the following week
• Custom Medal for all Finishers
• Drop Bag Service - Drop Bag Service will be available outside Parkview Lodge courtesy of Fleet Feet (we can not be responsible for any lost and misplaced bags. Any bags not picked up will be available for pickup at Fleet Feet @ The Armory starting Saturday, Nov. 28th. Any bags not picked up after one week will be donated.)
Drop Bag Service will be available outside Parkview Lodge courtesy of Fleet Feet. By following just a few simply directions you can help make the drop bag service go nice and smooth.
• You must use the supplied poly bag as your drop bag. Poly bags can be picked up at the drop bag location. We can not accept other bags or items not in bags for this service.
• At Parkview Lodge look for a tent & "Drop Bag" windflag
• All items that you wish to store must fit inside the supplied bag
• Be sure to write your bib number on the outside of the bag
• To retrieve your bag you must show your bib number and you’ll be given your bag
• No bib number, no bag
We can not be responsible for any lost and misplaced bags. Any bags not picked up will be available for pickup at Fleet Feet starting Saturday, after the event. Any bags not picked up after one week will be donated.
Take 104 to Holt Road Exit, head North on Holt Road towards Webster Park.
The following roads will be closing at 8:30AM, no exceptions!!! We HIGHLY advise taking the bus. We have 26 FREE shuttle buses, please use them! See below for Bus details.
Lake Rd & Whiting - so no access East bound on Lake
Whiting at Shoemaker - so no access northbound on Whiting
Holt at Shoemaker - so no access northbound on Holt
Lake at 250 - so no access westbound on Lake
We will be offering a FREE secured location to park bikes that you and your family ride to the park. This is one of the best ways to get to the park race day and you will get prime parking location on the grass near Parkview Lodge and the Bag Drop!! This is a highly advised service.
There is limited parking at Webster Park, so please carpool if you can. At Webster Park, parking will be in the the lot across from Parkview Lodge AND overflow in the Pier Lot on Lake Road. If a lot is full it will then be closed and you will be detoured to the overflow Pier Lot. For those that do not want to deal with parking at Webster Park, a free shuttle service is being provided. See below for more details on the shuttle service.
There will be FREE shuttle bus service from:
We have several buses this year! The buses will pick up at each location then go to Webster Park to drop off. The bus ride is about 10-15 minutes and drops you off right at the park near Parkview Lodge. Buses will circle back to all shuttle pick-up spots picking people up to bring to the race; and after the race, buses will circle back to bring people back to their vehicles.
Shuttle Service TO the race:
Pick-up begins at 8:30 am at each shuttle location. The buses will leave about every 5-7 minutes. Buses will leave their locations even if not full. The last bus leaves at 9:45 am from each location. The last shuttle should arrive to Webster Park by 10:00 am, but it will be cutting it close to the start time of race – so we highly advise that you GET THERE EARLIER and not plan on arriving at 9:45 am! It’s a good idea to get your packet during packet pickup, to make race day faster. Drop Bag Service will be available near Parkview Lodge to leave your items.
To keep stress low for you - simply arrive early and not at 9:45 am. We can not stress enough how much we advise to be early!!
Shuttle Service AFTER the race:
Buses will begin bringing participants back to the shuttle bus locations starting around10:30am. And will leave approximately every 5 minutes. The final bus will leave the park at 11:30am to bring people to shuttle locations. Please get into the shuttle line and be courteous by not cutting the line - it doesn't help. Volunteers will help keep the lines moving. Be sure to thank the bus drivers for working on their holiday to provide a safe ride for you :)
Fleet Feet along with YellowJacket Racing, is hosting a Food Drive at Fleet Feet during Packet Pickup. Simply bring your non-perishable food items with you to Packet Pickup and all food will be donated to the Hope House in Webster. If you donate 4 or more food items you will receive a 15% discount off your purchase of non-sale apparel at Fleet Feet during Packet Pickup hours. Your support would be greatly appreciated.
Info coming soon!
|Four-Four||Click to Find Out||Register »|
|Two-Five||Click to Find Out||Register »|