Wednesday & Thursday - from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
1420 Park St, Alameda, CA 94501
Friday - from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
711 Santa Clara Ave, Alameda, CA 94501
Friday - from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
800 W Tower Ave, Alameda, CA 94501
Saturday - from 7:00 am to 7:30 am
The Donut Fun Run
1801 Ferry Point, Alameda, CA 94501
*Please note: There is $5 fee for same-day pickup
After crossing the finishing line, participants will enter post-race Donut Festival!
• Donut Eating Contest: Battle it out with other contestants at our donut eating contest! The first to finish wins Donut Fun Run schwag, prizes, bragging rights, and a $1,000 cash prize!
* Must pre-register on our website to enter. Contest limited to participants who register and run the Donut Fun Run 5k.
• The Dancing Donuts Live Entertainment: Featuring Alameda’s iconic Dance/10 studio dancers, The Dancing Donuts will be making their dancing debut at the Donut Festival. Come for their incredible performance and stick around for photo ops!
• Live DJ with dancing: Get ready to dance-off that post-run high and sugar rush with live music and dancing!
• Local food and beverage booths: The Donut Festival will feature local food, beverage, and craft vendors from all over the Bay Area! Beer and wine will available to those over 21.
Our nonprofit partner for the 2023 Donut Fun Run will be Meals on Wheels of Alameda County. Their mission is “to assist frail, homebound seniors to maintain their independence by fundraising and providing financial support, community outreach and strategic assistance to Meals on Wheels programs in Alameda County that deliver nutritious meals and perform wellness checks.”
If you would like to purchase an official t-shirt for The Donut Fun Run 2023, please select your size from the pull-down menu.
All participants over the age of 11 will receive a finisher's medal. If you would like to add a finisher's medal to a participant to a child under the age of 11, please select the option to add finisher's medal to your child's registration.
All refunds will be processed through RegShield which provides race insurance for the event. The event's organizers will not be able to process any refunds otherwise. Refunds apply to race registration fees only for paid registrants over the age of 11.
Visit www.511.org to plan your visit.
Car and bike parking will be available.
Dogs are more than welcome at the Donut Festival, but for the safety of all participants we cannot have dogs running in the race itself.
Yes, strollers will be allowed in the race.
When you register, you will be asked if you want to join or create a team. Each team member will need to register individually and complete the waiver.
|The Donut Fun Run 2023||Click to Find Out||Register »|