GOLDEN GATE DOUBLE 8K and GOLDEN GATE 10K/5K August 2, 2020
Wished things were better but we just can not do our Golden Gate Races August 2. We are postponing it to August 8, 2021.
We kept thinking things would be in better shape than they are now. But with over 60,000 new cases daily and over 1000 deaths (just in the US) we just can't take a chance of running together yet.
So what does this mean? Here is what we can do. We can transfer your entry(s) to August 8, 2021. For this to happen, you do not need to do anything.
We are hoping our two races in Palo Alto (September 27 and December 19) are going to happen. We can transfer your entry to either of these races (assuming they will happen).
Let us know if either of these two dates would work for you.
I wished the news was better. Be sure to keep up your running. I very much appreciate your understanding.
Event details and schedule
Event rescheduled for August 8, 2021