2020 so far has been "A Little Bit Wild"!
Don't want you to miss out on the fun and express your "Wild" side.
The 8th Annual Party in Pink 5K is still on, the need for Gifts of Hope support is continuously needed and appreciated! We are hopeful at this time to still have the in-person event, but in these "Wild" times we are offering a Virtually Wild opportunity! As we navigate restrictions and safety of providing the event, we will provide updates to you.
- Party in Pink 5K will be held on the evening of July 31, 2020 at Riverside Park in Vinton, Iowa, we will follow all restrictions and safety precautions, information will be provided to participants.
- A new course with a separate start and finish
- If restrictions are still in place, Virtually Wild Option will be available to ALL!
- In-person race results will be separate from Virtually Wild Race results
- Awards will be shipped to winners and results will be posted - Please make sure your mailing information is correct when entering registration information.
- The Virtually Wild Event will begin on Friday, June 31st as well, and participants will have through Sunday August 2nd at 10PM to complete. Those participating in the Virtually Wild Event have options to submit scores, make donations and receive a t-shirt and a medal.
- Virtually Wild Participants - register for Virtual Race
- Pick-up your t-shirt & medal at Tharp Design on Thursday, July 30th between 3-7PM. If unable to pickup your shirt in Vinton, we will ship it to you in the US for a fixed $7.50 fee.
- T-shirt and Medal guaranteed only through 7/20/2020.
- Run/Walk the distance on your own, the course of your choosing, we will have the Party in Pink 5K route posted on the Party in Pink Facebook page. Submit your time to be added to the Virtually Wild Run results leader board. Post a picture of your run to Facebook.
- All proceeds benefit the Virginia Gay Hospital Health Care Foundation's GIFTS OF HOPE. The Gifts of Hope fund has been created to provide free mammograms and diagnostic services to those who need financial assistance to pay for a clinic visit, testing, co-pays, and diagnostic analysis of those tests to determine next steps, as well as Pap tests and/or pelvic exams.
- The event is part of our community's Annual Party in the Park. We hope you'll participate in the race and stick around for a night of FUN with food, vendors, live music, and fireworks in the park afterward!