2020 has been an "interesting" year, and even though we won't be able to be physically together for the annual tradition of the CRC Mile Dash, we're keeping the competition going! Join us (virtually) August 7th through the 10th for a NEW STYLE of CRC Mile Dash.
What's the same?
- You'll be running or walking a single mile, it's the CRC Mile Dash!
- For those who follow a few specific instructions (see The Details below), there will be awards for top male and female competitors.
- You can run or walk to support local high schools (click here for details).
- It's 2020, we're a virtual event! You can do your CRC Mile Dash anywhere and any time between August 7th and August 10th.
- T-shirts. We've got 'em this year. The CRC Mile Dash now has apparel!
- All results will be sorted utilizing Alan Jones' age-grading percentages. In short, your performance is given a percentage score based on your sex and age to provide a fair comparison for everyone in the event. This helps level the playing field for all competitors.
- The structure of this year's High School Challenge will be based on registration numbers for each school. 25% of all registration income will fund the prize pool for schools, with these proceeds distributed 50% to first place, 30% to second place, and 25% to third place. The more registrants for the event, the more money your school can earn!