It's time to get ready for the 12th Annual Labor Day Run
The 11th Annual Run. Proceeds this year go to benefit both PAVE of Dodge County. To learn more about the difference you will be making by taking part in this run, please visit: PAVE.
Our goal is to raise $5000.
This run/walks kicks off a great family day including a parade, carnival, food booths, bands, plus much, much more. Following the run, you can enjoy a pancake and egg breakfast sponsored by the Randolph/Cambria/Friesland FFA at the high school. The parade begins at the conclusion of the breakfast at 10:00am.
Every 5K/10K Registration includes
1. FREE ticket to the FFA Breakfast
2. Finisher Award
3. Goodie Bag
4. Race t-shirt
5. Ticket to Basket Raffle: You will receive additional raffle tickets for each item listed that you bring as a donation on the day of the run:
Paper Towel, Plastic Totes for Storage, Batteries, Pillows, Pad Locks for client lockers, Garbage Bags, Laundry Soap, Light Bulbs, Canned Fruit, Plastic Mattress Covers-twin bed size, Bottled Water for Intakes & Community Clients, Twin Fitted Sheets, Bath Towels, Ziploc Bags, Deodorant, Sugar, Butter, Cooking Oil, Juice for kids, Feminine Products (all), Wal-Mart Gift Cards, Lysol or Clorox Wipes, Household Cleaning Supplies, Kleenex, Hamburger Helper, Ramen Noodles, Jelly, Canned Pasta, Canned Meat (chicken, etc.), Rubber Gloves (cleaning, etc.), Plastic Shelving Units (to organize donations for clients), Baby Wipes, Hair Conditioner, Toothpaste, Postage Stamps, Candy (individually wrapped for school presentations), Menard’s Gift Cards (for shelter maintenance), Office Chairs, Pizza Cutters, Can Openers, Cling Wrap, Night lights and bulbs, Slippers, Copier Paper (white), Colored Paper, Markers (classic colors)
If you are a military member, EMS, Firefighter, or Police Officer, you will receive a 10% discount. Simply key in the code: Emergency in the discount code when checking out.
If you are a veteran or current service member, you will receive a 10% discount. Simply key in the code: FREEDOM in the discount code when checking out.
Event Details and Schedule: This run/walk is chip-timed:
1. Begins and Ends at the Randolph Park with race day registration beginning at 5:45am at the Park Shelter
2. Very flat and fast course
3. Due to all the activities this day, we host our run as a kick off to a great family day. Thus, our run starts at 7:15am. We do offer race day registration beginning at 5:45am. Packet pick-up also begins at 5:45am
4. Awards are given to the top male and female in each race division and then 1st - 3rd in each age division. Top 2 walkers will also receive awards
5. Parking is abundant, bathrooms are provided.
6. Food and beverages at the finish line.
7. Race shirts included with your registration
8. This is a stroller friendly run/walk
9. Randolph Ordinance 25501(23) prohibits dogs from entering our being present in the Village Park. Thus, no dogs will be permitted at the event this year.
Looking forward to seeing you at the run/walk.