Perpetual Motion 6-hour, 12-hour and 24-hour run!
Run for 6, 12 or 24 hours on a closed loop course on the shore of beautiful Lake Grapevine! 12-Hr & 24-Hour races start Saturday, December 4 @ 9AM. 6-Hour race starts Saturday, December 4 @ 12 noon. Race features:
- Certified 800meter (0.5144 mile) paved loop
- Change direction every 6 hours
- Race Day Packet Pickup at race location Fri 12/03 (4P-6P) and Sat 12/04 (6:30A-12P)
- Awards ceremony (weather permitting): 6-hour (Dec 5 @ 6:30PM) 12-Hour (Dec 5 @ 9:30PM) 24-Hour (Dec 6 @ 9:30AM)
- Aid station daytime features: usual ultra foods (Flavors: sweet, salty, sour, fruity, chocolate, and/or bland; Textures: crunchy, soft and/or chewy)
- Aid station nighttime features: usual ultra foods + hot soups/meals + hot drinks
- Sports drink: Hammer Heed
- Plenty of spots to set up your personal Aid Station
- Plenty of FREE camping! Parking on the loop!
- Long-sleeve shirts (size not guaranteed after November 15)
- Unique participant medals, useful swag!
- Trophies for top 3 Males and top 3 Females in each in-person race; top Male and top Female in Virtual race.
- Buckles for 100+ miles! (Must be verified for Virtual.)
- Expert timing by Mike Melton with MCM Timing and Results LLC
Registration opens April 20, 2021
BONUS: Watch the "Twinkle Light Boat Parade" lights during the event!