4. Due to COVID issues and limited number of volunteers, the race committee is offering a 10k instead of our beloved 15k. We will see the 15k again in 2021.
5. Open to only 425 participants in total. This race historically has sold out with over 1,000 runners. We strongly suggest you enter early to ensure participation.
6. Chip timing by CompuScore.
7. All runners will be temperature checked upon arrival at temperature check tent. You will be wrist-banded upon satisfactory results. If you do not receive a passing temperature, you will be asked to kindly depart the premises.
8. ALL runners must wear masks during event except for once out on the course. All runners must wear masks once they have crossed the finish line.
9. At all times, please distance yourself from others as best as possible.
10. After finishing the race, we ask that you leave the area/park as soon as possible.
11. For bib & shirt pickup, all runners MUST PRINT registration page to hand to shirt & bib volunteers. You must be wearing a mask at bib & shirt pickup. You may pick up for others provided you have their registration confirmation.
12. Pickup is on Saturday, November 28th at Road Runner Sports. While you may arrive at any time between 1pm and 4pm, to avoid congestion it is suggested that runners with last name beginning with:
13. Race morning pickup will be from 8am thru 9:30am. All runners MUST PRINT registration page to be handed to bib & shirt volunteer. Please allow sufficient time to get your bib / shirt AND be temperature checked.
14. It is highly recommended that you convey to your family and friends to remain outside of Bodman Park if at all possible. This will limit the number of people, as well as give needed space to volunteers, first aid, and police inside of park.
15. No awards will be given on site.
16. Awards will be given to the top 5 finishers as follows:
a. 5k – top 5 females – free entry to 2021 Navesink Challenge
b. 5k – top 5 males - free entry to 2021 Navesink Challenge
c. 10k – top 5 females - free entry to 2021 Navesink Challenge
d. 10k – top 5 males - free entry to 2021 Navesink Challenge
e. THERE WILL BE NO AGE GROUP AWARDS FOR 2020.
17. There will be no food or frills on site that lead to congregation.
18. WATER STOPS - currently planned are 2 water stops.
19. There will be NO after party for the 2020 year.
20. No dogs, bicycles, or strollers are permitted on race course.
21. There will be NO shirt or bag hold/drop for this event. It is advised to allow yourself sufficient time to store belongings in your own vehicle.
|15K Race||Click to Find Out||Register »|
|5K Race||Click to Find Out||Register »|