On Thanksgiving Day, we give thanks to God for all that we have; we also spend time thinking about and praying for those who have less. Everybody wants to help those in need on Thanksgiving Day; here is a way to do just that! All Saints Parish is coordinating a run/walk for the Sunman and North Dearborn Food Pantries who are tremendous providers of food to the needy in Dearborn and Ripley County. Let’s help them help others- all the profits of this run/walk benefit these two local Food Pantries.
- T-shirt, Food and Drink, Awards, Official Timing and Racing System, Family Photo Booth and Music.
- The ceremony will begin at 10AM.
- The Top 3 overall male and female competitive walkers and runners will win a turkey prize.
- Running age group awards for male and female:
- 9 and under, 10-12, 13-15, 16-18, 19-25, 26-35, 36-45, 46-55, 56-65, 66 and up.
- There are no walking age group awards.
- Fast and flat, well paved roads, out and back style race.
Pre-race Day packet Pick up:
- All Saints - St. John, Dover Parish Hall - Wednesday, November 27 ~ 10am - 6pm
Day-of Packet Pick-up and Day-of Registration:
- Opens at 7:00am at the All Saints - St. John, Dover Parish Hall.
- No t-shirt guaranteed for day-of registration.
Holy Mass (for those interested):
- 7:30AM at All Saints - St. John Dover Campus.
Race Cancellation Policy:
- In the event of severe weather, please check the “Gobble Wobble: Feeding the Hungry” Facebook page.
- If the event is cancelled due to weather, no refunds will be given; all monies collected will be considered a donation