Come celebrate Halloween at the 5th Annual Shannon Brewing Monster 5K TIMED and UNTIMED Walk/Run. The race will start 9:00am followed by post party fun, music, pancakes, and of course the award-winning hand crafted Shannon Brewing beer.
Each participant will receive a Shannon Brewing 5K finishers glass, Two glasses of beer, and a cool looking long sleeve race shirt. There is no better place to be then at Shannon Brewing where Irish roots run deep.
WEAR YOUR HALLOWEEN COSTUME: BEST COSTUME AWARDS FOR BOTH MALE AND FEMALE PARTICIPANTS
Packet Pick Up will be at Shannon Brewing Company
818 North Main Street
Keller, TX US 76248
Friday, October 22, 2020 4:00pm-7:00pm
Saturday, October 23, 2020 7:30am till last time slot
Anyone can pick up your packet - human, witch or ghoul!
Maximum 5 packets per pick up.
Preregister on your personal device before arriving at Packet Pick Up.
Dallas Athletes has a no refund or transfer policy as shown on the website.
RACE DAY SCHEDULE
600 a.m. – Wake up. Lay out your costume
6:15am - Put on your costume
8:00 a.m. – Arrive at Race Site to “mingle” and Get GAME FACE ON
9:00 a.m. – 5K TIMED Race starts!
9:05 AM - UNTIMED 5K STARTS
10:00 a.m.- All MONSTERS are finished
10:15 a.m. – Awards
10:16 a.m. – The party continues at Shannon’s!
Midnight- You need to go home! Really, you need to go home!
WHAT YOU GET: (SWAG) : All 5K runners will receive a commemorative shirt, and an awesome Beer Glass
Awards will be three deep in each age group. The breakdown is 14 & Under, 15-19, 20-29, 30--39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80 & Over.
Overall Male, Overall Female, Overall Male Masters, Overall Female Masters, Overall Male GrandMasters, Overall Female GrandMasters. You or a designated person must be present to pick up your award race day or Shannon will hold your award for one week to pick up. Awards will not be mailed out post event.
BEST COSTUME AWARD
There will be a Best Costume Award for both male and female runners. SO DRESS UP!!
1. Must wear masks except when actually running. No mass start and must maintain social distancing. Runners will start when they arrive at race site and are checked in.
2. Sanitizing station outside portable toilets
3. Hand sanitizers will be available and ample trash receptacles placed around race venue
4. Unmanned Aid stations will be set up on the run course.
5. Volunteers and staff will wear face covering masks
6. Post party food will be snacks that runners can take with them.
7. Announcer will make several announcements during the event to remind everyone to follow safety guidelines.
|Shannon Monster 5k TIMED||Click to Find Out||Register »|
|Shannon Monster 5k UNTIMED||Click to Find Out||Register »|