You don't want to miss this spectacular run along the Continental Divide (CDT) trail!
- 50K: One water station and one full aid station with hydration, snacks, and Hammer Nutrition products
- 25K: One water station
- 25 & 50K start at 9AM
- No cutoff time: Walkers welcome (All races)
- Mixed terrain-trails, bike path, pavement, gravel roads
- Elevation gain/loss: 25K 2200 Feet, 50K 4450 Feet
- Course is marked
- Final route/course information will be available at registration due to changes and unforeseen circumstances
- Registration bags include a Bella Canvas Tri-Blend race shirt, custom race bib, race medal, Wolf Pack sticker, Hammer Nutrition products and other items!
- Packet pickup Saturday morning, no Friday night packet pick up
- Celebrate your race with a beverage at the the finish line!
- Due to the remote nature of our races, results will be posted at 12pm the day after the race
- Other items available in the Wolf Pack Store
- 25K race map
- 50K race map
A code will be provided in your confirmation email to order your race shirt online. Shirts can take up to two weeks to be delivered (SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED).
All races begin in Thompson Park, just south of beautiful Butte America in the Sage Brush Flats parking area. You get to run on the Milwaukee Road (Trail) through some historic train tunnels (headlamp recommended) toward Pipestone pass (6,348') across an amazing train trestle to where you access the world renowned Continental Divide trail (CDT). You will then run rolling single track on the CDT to Homestake pass (6,329').
- 8:00AM Enjoy a mug of locally roasted pour over coffee with all the trimmings! Add some Bullet Proof MCT for an added kick.
- Packet pickup @ Sage Brush Flats 8:00-8:45AM. No Friday Night Packet Pickup.
- Race start (ALL RACES) 9:00AM (Timed by Webscorer).
- Race(s) start @ Sage Brush Flats (Eagles Nest.)
50K Route Description