Start at KNC entrance on Highway 67, 251 Elkhorn Road, across from Lions’ Fieldhouse, Williams Bay. The course will follow the grass trails in KNC through the hills, woods and prairie. Parking will be available at the Lions’ Fieldhouse parking lot on Highway 67 across the street from the entrance. Restrooms are also available at the Lions’ Fieldhouse.
On-line registration will remain open on race day as space allows, but must be completed from home before arriving on site. THERE WILL BE NO PAPER REGISTRATION ON THE DAY OF THE RUN.
Due to COVID participants are required to be completely self-sufficient. Bring your own water and snacks. No spectators allowed.
Participants must follow all CDC safe distancing guidelines and be in good health 14 days prior to the event.
Participants must wear face coverings, except while on course running.
BIB PICKUP INFORMATION
- Do not arrive any earlier than 15 minutes before your SPECIFIC start time.
- If you'd like to warm up, please do so AWAY from the course and site.
- Participants are required to maintain 6 feet of distancing from staff and other participants.
- Participants MUST wear a face covering when getting bib number.
- There will be a check in line with two tables (8 feet) between participants and staff (staff will be wearing protective equipment). Cones will be keep 6 feet spacing in line.
- Participants will need to immediately proceed to the start area after receiving their bibs and will be started by a staff member.
PARTICIPANT SAFETY GUIDELINES
To insure the safety of the participants, staff and public, all participants must adhere to the following requirements:
- Participants are required to be completely self-sufficient. There will be no water stops or refreshments provided by the race.
- Participants must follow all CDC safe distancing guidelines.
- Participants must be in good health and symptom free from any illness for at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
- After picking up their bib number and upon approaching the start line, participants are required to start immediately on the staff members audible cue. Participants will not be allowed to congregate or conduct any race preparations (warm-ups, stretching, adjusting, or changing apparel, etc.) in the start area. Participants MUST approach the start line ready to run.
- Except for passing, participants should always remain on the far-right side of the path. Participants passing on the course must adhere to "no drafting" rules which include being no closer than 10 feet behind or in front of, or 6 feet beside other competitors whenever possible. Participants may pass only when it is safe and clear of others. Before passing, participants must be sure they can safely remain 10 feet behind and then 10 feet in front of the participant being overtaken before merging back to the right-hand side of the pathway. The slower runner must give way to the faster runner.
- Upon completing the run and crossing the finish line, participants must continue moving towards the exit of the finish area. Participants are required to leave the finish area and proceed immediately away from the event as soon as they complete the race. No congregating of any type will be permitted either before, during, or after the event.
- Failure to adhere to any of the stated race requirements will result in the immediate disqualification of the participant.
Tina and Bob Dillman
Pure Family Chiropractic
Advia Credit Union
Daniels Foods Sentry