The event will benefit the American Heart Association. Wear your favorite sporting t-shirt to our event as Bob Shoop loved baseball/hockey. This 5k race is in his memory.
Overall Male/Female Winner and Top 3 in each M/F age group 10 and under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, .... , 70-74, 75+
Goal: To give you, the runners and walkers competing in our event, a competitive racing experience in compliance with all CDC social distancing and health safety guidelines.
• Participants must follow all CDC safe distancing guidelines.
• Participants must be in good health and symptom free from any illness for at least 14 days prior to the event.
• Participants must register online in advance. No paper registration will be offered. No race day registration will be available for any reason.
• The race will be capped at 100 participants.
• Pickup of your race bib and shirt will take place on race morning.
• Awards ceremony will take place after the race.
• Participants who opted in during the registration process will receive a text message with their time shortly after crossing the finish line.
• Results will be updated throughout the day at www.ItsRaceTime.com
|5K||Click to Find Out||Register »|