Welcome to a new era of women's running!
Come join StartLine Racing for their 2nd annual Women's Run Series.
This event will feature a Half Marathon, 10K, 5K and Butterfly Dash
at Rio Vista Park in Peoria.
All participants will receive their choice of a tech hoodie,
tech short sleeve shirt or tech racerback tank.
Tons of water stations and restrooms!
So bring your family and your friends and spend the morning running
with StartLine Racing!
About The Women's Run Series
Making Your Run Meaningful and Welcoming.
Everyone deserves a positive and supportive running environment. The Women's Run Series eliminates any feeling of intimidation or inadequacy that many race environments create. Instead, we offer a supportive space, that when you leave you will feel empowered and accomplished. It's a safe place to run, or walk, that isn't about winning, it's about coming together as women to finish and celebrate.
Your wings already exist. All you have to do is FLY!
Butterfly Dash Information
This event is for our younger participants. It is an untimed run and is approximately a half mile in distance. A parent wishing to run with their child does not need to register in order to do so.
All Butterfly Dash participants will receive the following:
- Custom Dri Fit Short Sleeve Event Shirt
- Custom Finisher's Medal
- Custom Event Bib
- Drawstring Bag
We are proud to be partnered with Girls on the Run of Maricopa and Pinal Counties for this event!
Girls on the Run is a transformational physical activity based positive youth development program for girls in 3rd-8th grade. They teach life skills through dynamic interactive lessons and running games. The program culminates with the girls being physically and emotionally prepared to complete a celebratory 5k running event. The goal of the program is to unleash confidence through accomplishment while establishing a lifetime appreciation of health and fitness.
At Girls on the Run they envision a world where all girls know and activate their limitless potential. And more than that, they are working to make that vision a reality - one where girls can navigate their lives with confidence and joy. One girl at a time, they've changed a million lives. With your support, one girl at a time, they will change a million more.
Event details and schedule
Mail-in Registration Form
To register by mail please complete and return our Mail-in Registration Form! Please make checks payable to StartLine Racing.
Of course we want you to participate in the Half Marathon, 10k, and 5k locally but we know things come up. So, if you can't join us on race day and still want to run, get the medal and swag you still can! Here is your way to take part in this epic event no matter where you are! And of course, all prices include shipping! Please note that your packet will be mailed to you after the completion of the event on November 22nd. Prior to the event all virtual participants will receive an email with instructions on how to submit your time.
Virtual Registrations are restricted to US addresses only. If you reside outside of the US and wish to participate please contact StartLine Racing at [email protected]
All Participants Receive:
- Custom Event 4" Glitter Finisher's Medal.
- Custom event bib
- Choice of Custom Event Dri-Fit Tech long sleeve hoodie, Dri-Fit Tech short sleeve shirt or a Dri-Fit Tech Racer back Tank for all participants. There will be a limited quantity of hoodies available.
- Custom drawstring bag
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Female Age Groups (Race day participants only) (Men are not eligible for awards). Our age groups are the following:
8 & Under, 9 & 10, 11-13, 14-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & Over
- Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (granola bars, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
- Real Time Results and Photos on our Website or Mobile App (on Apple and Google)
Race Day Information
There will be no race day registration available.
Leashed pet friendly!
We welcome wheelchairs, strollers & wagons.
No roller blades, skateboards or motorized devices are allowed on the run or walk courses.
The half marathon course has a 4 hour time limit.
Due to the common start/finish line, there is no bag check for this event.
Photographs will be taken along the course.
The course will take you through dedicated running trails (all asphalt and concrete) of the New River Trail System, starting and ending at Rio Vista Park in Peoria - meaning no need for transportation before or after the race just to get back to your car! Please note - this is an open use trail system and does not close for our event.
- Event management, along with the City of Peoria, has the authority to cancel or delay the event for any reason due to extreme weather, accidents, city emergency, etc. NO REFUNDS – NO RESCHEDULING.
Water and Gatorade will be located at miles 1.5, 3, 4, 5.57, 7.39, 8.42, 9.55, and 11.33.
Packet Pick-up Opportunities
- Packet pick-up will be available on Friday, November 20, 2020 from 3-6pm at Road Runner Sports in N. Phoenix
- Race day packet pick-up will be available during your assigned time.
November 20 3:00 PM - Packet Pickup at Road Runner Sports from 3-6pm
November 22 7:30 AM - Staggered Start Half Marathon Run Begins
November 22 8:00 AM - Butterfly Dash
November 22 8:10 AM - Staggered Start 10K Run/Walk Begins
November 22 8:40 AM - Staggered Start 5K Run/Walk Begins
Due to COVID-19 there will be changes in place to keep everyone safe.
- There will be staggered starts with assigned start times. Participants will not be allowed in the event area until their assigned start time. Time slots will start at 7:30am and go every 10 minutes until 9:30am. There will be a max of 40 people allowed to sign up for each time slot.
- There will be no water or Gatorade coolers out on the course or in the event area. We will only supply bottled water on the course. The event area will have bottled water and pre-packaged food.
- All StartLine staff will have masks and gloves
- Participants will be required to wear a mask in the event area but not out on the course.
- There will be no awards ceremony. Age group awards will be mailed out following the race.
If, for some reason, we are forced to cancel this event, all registered participants will be given the following options:
- Transfer to 2021 event
- Transfer to virtual event
- Transfer to another StartLine Racing owned event.
- Full Refund
If you have any questions in regards to this policy please email us at [email protected]