Welcome to the 47th Annual DRC's The HALF (Half Marathon, 10K & 5K)
For over four decades, this race has been a celebration of our running home - White Rock Lake - and its beautiful trails. DRC’s The HALF benefitting the Tal Morrison Scholarship Fund.
Join the Dallas Running Club on Sunday, November 6th, 2022 at Norbuck Park (200 N. Buckner Blvd., Dallas, TX 75218)
The HALF - Start time is 8:00a.m.
- 11/07/21 to 12/31/21 - $55.00
- 01/01/22 to 09/30/22 - $75.00
- 10/01/22 to 10/31/22 - $85.00
- 11/01/22 to 11/06/22 - $100.00
10K - Start time is 8:10a.m.
- 11/07/21 to 12/31/21 - $35.00
- 01/01/22 to 09/30/22 - $45.00
- 10/01/22 to 10/31/22 - $60.00
- 11/01/22 to 11/06/22 - $80.00
5K - Start time is 8:15a.m.
- 11/07/21 to 12/31/21 - $25.00
- 01/01/22 to 09/30/22 - $35.00
- 10/01/22 to 10/31/22 - $45.00
- 11/01/22 to 11/06/22 - $60.00
Discount for DRC members is applied at checkout. Membership must be active on the race date.
General Race Notes
- Participants must register by October 16th to be guaranteed a shirt
- Placement Awards will not be mailed, you need to be in attendance to receive your award. Arrangements for pick-up at 2022 DRC events may be arranged. Age Group Awards are in 10 year increments.
- Packet Pick-up will be on Friday, November 4th and Saturday, November 5th, location and times are to be determined.
- Race Day Packet Pick-up will be available from 6:00a.m. to 7:45a.m.
- Bag Check will be available Race Day from 6:00a.m. to 12:00p.m.
- There is no shuttle service. Race Site Parking is Limited to Volunteers, Sponsors, Police and Paramedics. DRC recommends you park at Flag Pole Hill, take the DART Rail to White Rock station and walk over, or take a ride share service.
- No dogs/animals and strollers are permitted to run the course
- Strollers are permitted, but we ask that you do not start at the front and on the course stay to the right unless passing. Safety for all is DRC's primary concern.
If you have any of these symptoms, PLEASE STAY HOME. There will be future DRC events when you feel better, so please put yours and others safety first.:
• Fever (temperature of 100°F / 38°C, or greater), or
• Cough, or
• Shortness of Breath
• Loss of Taste or Smell
• Body Aches or Chills