Join the WOLF PACK for this mixed terrain 1/2 Marathon, 10K, 5K & 20K Relay (Four 5K Loops) in General Butler State Resort Park!
- Race Medal
Bella + Canvas Custom Race Shirt (A code will be provided in your confirmation email to order your race shirt online in the WOLF PACK store. Shirts can take up to two weeks to be delivered (SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED)
- Custom Race Bib
- Aid Station Support
- Electronic Timing (Webscorer)
- Drinks and Snacks at Finish
- Online Awards Ceremony and Leader Board
Free WOLF PACK Membership
- 1/2 Marathon: One water station and one full aid station with hydration, snacks, and Hammer Nutrition products
- 10K: One water station
- 1/2 Marathon, 10 & 5K start at 10AM
- No cutoff time: Walkers welcome (All races)
- Mixed terrain-trails, bike path, pavement, gravel roads
- Elevation gain/loss: 10K 865 Feet, 1/2 Marathon 1730 Feet, 5K 432 Feet
- Course is marked
- Final route/course information will be available at registration due to changes and unforeseen circumstances
- Registration includes a code for a Bella Canvas Tri-Blend race shirt, custom race bib, race medal, Wolf Pack sticker, Hammer Nutrition products and other items!
- Packet pickup Sunday morning, no Saturday night packet pick up
- Celebrate your race with a beverage at the the finish line!
- Due to the remote nature of our races, results will be posted at 12pm the following day after the race
- Other items available in the Wolf Pack Store
- 1/2 Marathon race map (2 loops)
- 10K race map
- Start/Finish Location
A code will be provided in your confirmation email to order your race shirt online. Shirts can take up to two weeks to be delivered (SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED).
- 9:00AM Coffee is on! Coffee with Bullet Proof MCT (optional) and all the trimmings! PG tips black tea also available
- 9:00-9:45AM: Packet pickup at the Hilltop Butler Lodge
- 9:45AM: Pre-race meeting
- 10AM: 1/2 Marathon & 10K start (Timed by Webscorer)
- 10AM: 5K start
- Camping and lodging available at the Hilltop Butler Lodge
RACE PERMITTED UNDER SPECIAL USE AUTHORIZATION FROM GENERAL BUTLER STATE RESORT PARK