Join the WOLF PACK for this mixed terrain 1/2 Marathon, 10 & 5K in Caesar Creek State Park!
- 1/2 Marathon: One water station and one full aid station with hydration, snacks, and Hammer Nutrition products
- 10K: One water station
- 5K: One water station
- 1/2 Marathon, 10 & 5K start at 9AM
- No cutoff time: Walkers welcome (All races)
- Mixed terrain-trails, bike path, pavement, gravel roads
- Elevation gain/loss: 10K 400 Feet, 1/2 Marathon 850 Feet, 5K 200 Feet
- Course is marked
- Final route/course information will be available at registration due to changes and unforeseen circumstances
- Registration bags include a Bella Canvas Tri-Blend race shirt, custom race bib, race medal, Wolf Pack sticker, Hammer Nutrition products and other items!
- Packet pickup Saturday morning, no Friday night packet pick up
- Celebrate your race with a beverage at the the finish line!
- Due to the remote nature of our races, results will be posted at 12pm the following day after the race
- Other items available in the Wolf Pack Store
- 1/2 Marathon Race map
- 10K Race map (coming soon)
- 5K Race map (coming soon)
A code will be provided in your confirmation email to order your race shirt online. Shirts can take up to two weeks to be delivered (SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED).
- 7:30AM Coffee is on! Local pour over coffee with Bullet Proof MCT (optional) and all the trimmings! PG tips black tea also available.
- 7:30-8:45AM: Packet pickup at the Caesar Creek Lodge
- 8:45AM: Pre-race meeting
- 9AM: 1/2 Marathon & 10K start (Timed by Webscorer)
- 9AM 5K start
- Camping and lodging available at Caesar Creek State Park
Participants who register after September 24 may not receive a race medal on race day. A code will be provided at registration to order your race medal.
Caesar Creek Trail 1/2 Marathon, 10 & 5K Award Ceremony
- 1PM: Award ceremony at the start/finish
- Top three in each category will be added to the overall race series leader board
- The top runners in each category will have the opportunity to compete at the championship race at Hueston Woods on October 30
Wolf Pack Adventures presents the Ohio Fall Trail Running Series culminating in a championship event at Hueston Woods State Park on Oct 30, 2021
- The series begins September 25 in East Fork State Park with a trail 1/2 marathon, 10 & 5K
- All consecutive races in the area will also consist of a trail 1/2 marathon, 10 & 5K
- Races are open to competitive and recreational runners and walkers
- All are invited to the Hueston Woods race championship (you do not need to participate in a previous race to come run at Hueston Woods)
- The top three male/female finishers in each event (1/2, 10, 5K) will be added to the running series leader board
Why participate in the Ohio Fall Trail Running Series!?
- Top three male/female in each event (1/2, 10, 5K) in each age category in every race will be entered into a drawing to win $200 credit to the Wolf Pack store
- Every participant who runs a race in the series is entered into a drawing to win a $200 credit to the Wolf Pack store, $100 credit to the store, and MORE!
Participants who wish to compete in the Ohio Fall Trail Running Series check out our championship page for more information!
RACE PERMITTED UNDER SPECIAL USE AUTHORIZATION FROM CAESAR CREEK STATE PARK