6th Annual Hopedale Spooktacular 5K Run / Walk
Race Date: Saturday October 30, 2021.
Costumes: Encouraged, but not required. Award for best overall costume in the race.
- Please be sure that your costume choice is safe for running this distance in and that you can see clearly.
Awards- No Duplicates
Top Male & Female overall will be awarded
Top 3 awarded to Male and Female categories:
14 & under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, & 70+
- SHIRTS to the first 100 registered runners
- Course consists of long flats, up hills and down hills
- Ample street parking
Refreshments for runners, walkers and volunteers
Results to be posted at https://resultscui.active.com/
- "LIKE" US ON FACEBOOK!
Event details and schedule
Pre-registration: $20 (closes on Thursday 10/28/21).
Post registration: on day of race is $25
- Registration Opens at 8:30am (located at Town Park Bandstand)
- 5K Race Starts at 10:00am
- Awards at 11:00am
- Bring along a Friend or Monster to run or walk with you!
Questions: Contact the event organizer at [email protected]
All net proceeds from this race will go to the Friends of Historic Hopedale. The Friends of Historic Hopedale is a 501(c)(3)non-profit organization dedicated to historic preservation, charitable giving, community philanthropic and educational purposes. The FOHH provides assistance to the Town of Hopedale and surrounding communities. It is important to note that 100% of the net proceeds go towards the FOHH charitable purposes. No salaries are paid to any member of the Committee or Board of Directors.