We are pleased to announce that the Snyder Shriners 5K will be taking place this year! Please review the Social Distancing Procedures we have put in place to ensure you have a safe and successful run. You will select your preferred start time when you register, first come first served!
Our intent is to host the 2021 Snyder Shriners 5K. The race will be conducted within the framework of all health and social distance guidelines. The race will have a different look and feel than previous years. We still plan on providing an awesome race day experience even with modifications in place. As a participant, it is your responsibility to understand the rules of participation and follow them to help ensure more races in our area can be successfully run.
Goal: To give runners a competitive racing experience in compliance with all CDC social distancing and health safety guidelines.
Please keep in mind that your cooperation and adherence to all safe distancing practices is the key to us being able to offer competitive events like this in the foreseeable future.
• Participants are required to be completely self-sufficient.
• Participants must follow all CDC safe distancing guidelines.
• Participants must be in good health and symptom free from any illness for at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
• Participants must register online in advance. No paper registration will be offered. Online day of registration may be available if not already sold out.
• Pickup of your race bib and shirt prior to race day is strongly encouraged. Pickup will be outside on Friday from 5:00-6:30 at the Tentac Building (1 Brickyard Drive, Bloomington, IL 61701) . Limited race day pickup will be available.
• Participants will cross timing equipment at the start line. Once you cross the timing equipment, your time will automatically start.
• There will not be a finish line celebration, nor an awards ceremony. However, we will be celebrating every participant as they cross the finish line.
• Participants who opted in during the registration process will receive a text message with their time shortly after crossing the finish line.
• All finishers receive a finisher's medal.
• There will be award certificates sent to all teams for top fundraising efforts.
• Results will be updated throughout the morning at www.ItsRaceTime.com
• Our intent is to host an in-person event. Because this is a charitable event, all entries and sponsor donations are non-refundable even if the race is changed to a virtual event.
• Sponsors will receive race entries and their business name or logo on the race shirt depending on sponsorship level. All participants are encouraged to fund raise.
• T-Shirts are not guaranteed after 10/11
Thank you from the Shriner Kids!
|5K||Click to Find Out||Register »|