On Saturday, August 15, 2020, Fremont Elite Runners Club hosts “5K Run/Walk against Human Trafficking”. Sponsored by Fremont Elite Runners Club, Kaleki Massage, Dave Slater State Farm Insurance and Second Sole of Perrysburg. This event raises funds and awareness for the A21 campaign against human trafficking.
- Pre Registration Fee: $20 (Race shirts guaranteed to pre-registered participants.)
- Mail-in Deadline May 1st, 2020, Online deadline May 1st, 2020
- Race Day Registration Fee: $25 (limited shirts)
- Start and finish at the Lindsey Park in Lindsey, Ohio 43420. Accurate, fast, and flat out and back course on the Inland Trail.
- Race day registration will begin at 8:00 AM until 15 minutes before the start of the race.
- Awards: Overall male/female & masters male/masters female, and awards to the top three finishers in the following age categories: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44,45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 and over.
There will also be a Farmer's market at the southeast corner of the park from 9 am to noon!
Come out for A-21