A Message From The Race Committee: (Entry Remains Open)
Dear Sea Girt 5K Family,
First, we hope you and your families are doing well, and staying safe and healthy.
We continue to monitor state and local guidelines and restrictions as we prepare to make some decisions on the Sea Girt 5K. Rest assured our goal is to hold the race, however we cannot commit to the final date just yet.
By July 1st we will announce our next steps to either hold our event as scheduled on August 1st or postpone to either Labor Day (Sept. 7th) or Saturday, October 17th. (If all else fails and we are unable to hold our usual event, we will likely hold a virtual race regardless).
Several factors will weigh into the final decision, including regulations regarding the allowable size of outdoor gatherings, the ability to hold the event in a safe and responsible way, and gaining the approval of the Borough of Sea Girt. We realize that even if we postpone to a later date, things may change again. That’s just the reality right now.
If you have already registered for the event as scheduled on August 1st, and we decide to postpone, you will be given the option for a refund, or to carry over your registration to the new date.
We thank you for your patience and understanding, and we are excited to see you all again very soon.
|5K Run/Walk||Click to Find Out||Register »|
|Kids' Races||Click to Find Out||Register »|