- The 3k and 6k run the Rec Park loop which is 1500m. The 10k, Half and Marathon use the 6.55m loop from the Rec Park, through the Village and passed the fairgrounds and along the scenic River Rd before coming back on Duane St. by the Malone Golf Club and downhill to the Rec Park.
- Packet pick up is at the Kelly Pavilion at the Malone Recreaction Park near the start/finish area across the field from the Malone Civic Center at 64 State Street. Packet pick up begins for Marathoners at 6:00 am and all others from 7:00 am and continues until 15 minutes before each race.
- Awards for athe 3k/6k and Half Marathon will start around 10:00 am; the 10k and Marathon awards will start around Noon.
- GPS has sent people through the Rec Park to the start which is an unserviceable road over a walking bridge. Please be aware that you should be coming up State St. to the parking lot at the Malone Civic Center.
- There are 4 water stations on the 6.55m loop. The restrooms are located at the Rec Park office on east side of the river from the start, at the Kelly Pavilion at the start/finish on the west side of the river, and at the Civic Center at 64 State St. There are currently no shower facilities arranged.