Be challenged by a SwimRun experience that infuses nature with history to offer a timeless adventure at one of the most spectacular pieces of coastline in Turkey.
Choose between the LONG ENDURANCE race, perfectly aligned to push the limits and challenge pro-athletes and highly-active semi-professionals or the SHORT EXPERIENCE race for the avid ocean and sporting enthusiast.
The course is breath-taking, tough and promises to challenge and inspire.
Event details and schedule
Principal equipment per Team
- A Neoprene wetsuit (shorty type) per person suitable for the current water temperatures
- Trainers, trail shoes - mandatory
- Swim goggles - mandatory
- Swim cap (the one provided by the organization) - mandatory
- Hand paddles - mandatory
- Pull-buoy and/or Neoprene calf sleeves - mandatory
- Tow-line (for TEAM Category) – voluntary
- Energy snacks to sustain the athletes for the race – 1500 kcal per team.
- Timing chip - (lost or not returned timing chip will be charged 50 Euro)
- Restube – (water safety device) (lost or not returned RESTUBE will be charged 70 Euro)
- Lycras bib vest. One per person. Visibly worn during the entire race subject to disqualification (provided by the organiser).
- Swim cap, one per person, must be worn in all swimming areas (provided by the organiser).
- Bib vest (in lycra) - (provided by the organization) – mandatory
- Swim fins are NOT allowed if the fin is longer than 15 cm. (Measurement is from the toe to the end of the fin).
Find us on:
For more information or questions, contact Matteo Testa - Race Director
+33 626 612 673