WELCOME TO THE 2020 VIRTUAL EVENT
Sunday, October 25th - November 8th
Join us for an all-virtual event this year complete with new prizes, new swag, new digital tools, and a fun online pre- and -post-race celebration. Our Princeton course is not open to virtual runners as there are several high traffic areas in that present a danger to runners. Please train and run safely.
THE VIRTUAL HALF MARATHON
- You can complete your 13.1 miles at once or cumulatively between October 25th and November 8th. Miles can be completed at any time during this 2 week period and at any place of your choosing.
- Enjoy our interactive online results tracking that will virtually move you around the HiTOPS Princeton Half Marathon course.
- Receive a commemorative medal, shirt, and bib - direct shipping included in registration if desired.
- Packet pick up will be available at Princeton Running Company by JackRabbit, in Princeton, NJ during the week of October 19th. In the event that in person packet pickup is not possible due to health guidelines, all packets will be mailed regardless of selection made when registering.
- Every runner has the chance to win one of (3) $150 gift cards to Hamilton Jewelers, just for registering!
- Join our online celebration by sending us your training and finishing #runfies. Details to follow upon registration.
- Plus, become our top Good Runner runner-fundraiser and you can earn a $150 gift card to Hamilton Jewelers.
- Raise just $150 and your run is FREE (via registration refund).
NEW VIRTUAL YOUTH RUN
This “Just RUN” event for all young people up to 18 years of age, rewards any distance run between October 25th and November 8th with a commemorative youth medal. This is perfect way to make this a family or team event.
We hope that you’ll be a part of our HiTOPS Princeton Half community an run with us virtually this year. Together we can go the distance!