The Hartland Harvest Run will happen in 2020.
However, due to Covid-19 and the State of CT protocols, we have implemented the following guidelines for this year's race:
- There will be no access to the church building. All race related activity will take place outside and there will be port-o-lets at the rear of the parking lot
- Registration will be capped at 150 runners. There will be no day-of-race registration. All runners must register in advance online. On race day, there will be a paper bag for each runner containing a race bib, t-shirt, and safety pins arranged alphabetically on tables for people to pick up.
- Runners will be required to wear masks at the start line which they can remove only after they leave the start line.
- We will have staggered starts every 30 seconds with 15 people in each wave. Wave numbers will be identified with bibs.
- I have reconfigured the course creating more of a loop cutting down on runner to runner contact. There will be no volunteers and no water stop on the course.
- Post race, there will be bags made up containing a bottle of water, a granola bar, and a piece of fruit laid out on a table. We will have plenty of hand sanitizer on hand.
The Race starts and ends at the Bethany Bretheran Lutheran Church, who have once again generously offered us use their space for this event.
- 7:30 AM Packet Pick Up
- 9:00 AM 5K Start
Pre-Registration Only up to 150 runners/walkers
$25 for adults / $10 for runners/walkers age 12 and under
T-Shirts guaranteed if registered by October 12th.
Top Male and Female Finishers
The top three in the following age groups: 12 and under, 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80+.